Zip Şifresi: 14457278
XenForo'yu satın aldığınız için teşekkür ederiz.
XenForo'nun nasıl kurulacağına ilişkin ayrıntılar için lütfen kılavuzumuzu ziyaret edin:
Mevcut bir XenForo kurulumunun nasıl yükseltileceğine ilişkin ayrıntılar için,
lütfen kılavuzumuzu ziyaret edin:
Herhangi bir sorunuz varsa, lütfen yardım bölümümüze bakın. Bu listeler
Bizimle iletişime geçmenin ve yanıt almanın birkaç yolu.
In addition to the usual bug fixes and improvements, we've continued to improve compatibility with PHP 8.1 and added support for self-hosted licenses to more easily sign outgoing emails with DKIM as per this recent suggestion by @digitalpoint.
One-click upgrade to XenForo 2.2.9Directly from your admin control panel
If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically.
Some of the changes in XF 2.2.9 include:
- Fix fatal error when viewing debug page on PHP 8.1
- Revert previous change so that actioning conversation message report still relies on the 'warn' permission.
- Reset file hash when pruning proxied images
- Correctly remove duplicated relations when fetching the user entity within the Member controller
- Ensure there's a breadcrumb to return to the help pages list when modifying a help page
- When a suggested answer only contains an attachment, make sure the suggested schema text isn't blank
- Update various phrases to point to the new location of Google's Developer Console
- Fix an error that could occur when navigating search results after performing an exact match search for users but not providing a value for the username or email
- When registering with a connected provider, correctly redirect to the specified return URL
- When writing before registering but then logging in with an existing account, redirect to the newly created content
- When sending a push notification about a post being merged, avoid rendering the prefix as HTML
- Correctly mark the use_tfa field as a boolean value in the API documentation
- Patch Froala to workaround an issue which prevents "recently used" smilies from being stored as expected.
- Include $template in $params sent to email container templates
- Workaround a potential issue when upgrading from older versions due to new code in newer versions.
- Improve accessibility of inline spoilers.
- Fix Vimeo time-based links and support unlisted videos via the key portion of the URL.
- Append content link and title to report closure alerts.
- Workaround an undefined array key error that may happen during upgrade
- Do not display view count for directly viewed attachments (video and audio).
- When opening a page in an overlay that contains share buttons, override the page URL to the URL of the overlay loaded.
- Update Asia/Novosibirsk timezone to UTC+7
- Adjust job-related type hints to int|float.
- Log payment callbacks that come from an unknown source
- Document where scrolling notices are located
- Implement __isset() in the Finder class
- Make it easier to load additional relations with the search forum user cache
- Improve cross-table data consistency when threads are created
- Allow feed reader entries without a title to fallback to the description, and vice-versa
- Pass referrer through poll creation form
- Default to the first option value for read-only select inputs
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility when logging payment callbacks
- Fix null query parameter handling on the debug page
- Correct the IRR currency precision
- Include a content setter for report entities
- Fix attributes on the registration defaults option not referring to unique inputs
- Don't re-save avatars if the crop positioning hasn't changed
- Redirect to page 1 if a non-number value is passed to the "Go to page" form
- List the events a Stripe webhook endpoint should listen for
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility within the Register controller
- Work around an upstream issue in WinCache
- Always throw an exception when a file fils to copy to an abstracted file path
- Attempt to determine first proxyable favicon when fetching page metadata
- Canonicalize proxied thread cover image URLs
- Prevent search engines from attempting to index thread preview URLs
- Throw an exception when add-on requirement errors or warnings are not arrays
- Update watch notifier getDefaultWatchNotifyData method visibility to match parent class
- Fix route normalization in policy acceptance bypass check
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility in template trim tag/function
- Add response documentation to the POST posts/ API route
- Adjust maximum width of board title in control panel header
- Normalize root breadcrumb URL before checking if it matches the current page
- Make unfurl usage analysis more robust
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility within template filters
- When logging a failed email exception, include the from email in the exception message
- Add embed support for public Spotify playlists
- Make the default cookie same-site behavior configurable
- Always allow top-level categories which are not displayed in the node list to be accessed at their dedicated URL
- Fix article preview text fade not applying to articles without a cover image
- Strip AJAX query params from password confirmation redirects
- Avoid decreasing user message count twice when moving a thread in/out of a forum that does not count messages
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility within the API docs generator
- Fix potential stale recompilation of grouped phrases
- Include some missing entries in the hashes file
- Ensure zlib output compression is disabled to prevent interference with XF output compression
- Hide the article forum snippet length option when using the preview display style
- Correct the description for the user_content_change_init code event description
- Reword the "this_accounts_email_is_already_associated_with_another_member" phrase
- Only send certain moderator action alerts when the content is or was visible to the author
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility within the unsharp image mask algorithm
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility within the route filter entity
- Remove stray XF.Element.register() in password_box.js
- Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility when resizing and cropping an image
- When converting tables to utf8mb4, only show the prompt to add fullUnicode to config.php if the value isn't set already
The following public templates have had changes:
As always, new releases of XenForo are free to download for all customers with active licenses. You may now upgrade from your admin control panel or grab the new version from the customer area.
Current requirementsPlease note that XenForo 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.
The following are minimum requirements:
- PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 8.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
- All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
- Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.