Do you need to track the activities of specific members on your forum? Track Members will allow you to track the steps of any member as they interface with your forum and it is highly configurable to include settings for time frame and a multitude of trackable actions (Account Actions, Profile Actions, Messenger Actions, Content Actions). It also provides settings for automatic member tracking for members being warned as well as new members.
- PERMISSIONS TO USE
There are two Moderator permissions to use the application:
- Can track members?
- Can view logs from tracked members?
- Account Actions
- Sign In, Sign Out, Change password, Change email address, Update personal photo and Upload a cover photo
- Profile Actions
- Visit a profile, Follow/Unfollow a member, Ignore/Stop ignoring a member, Post a status update and Reply to a status update
- Messenger Actions
- Enable/Disable Messenger, Start a new conversation, Reply to a conversation and Left a conversation
- Content Actions
- Visit a content item, Create new content item, Reply/comment on a content item, Review a content item, Respond to a review on a content item, React/Unreact to content items, replies/comments and reviews and Follow/Unfollow content items/categories
- Create a club, Edit club settings, Feature/Unfeature a club, Invite members to a club and Request to join/join/leave a club.
- Use the search system. You will be able to know what your members are searching/looking for and thus make decisions regarding your content.
Logs will be available on:
- Admin CP module
- App index
- A tab in user profile
- TRACK/STOP TRACKING
You can can track/stop tracking members from:
- app index
- member profile
- member mini profile (hover link)
- Member History: it will be logged the moderator who started and stopped tracking the member
- Moderator Log: it will be logged the member who is being tracked and also when stopped being tracking
- Track all members from specific group for a defined number of days
- Stop Tracking All Members
- Prune Logs
- Prune Orphaned Logs (logs from members currently not being tracked)
Several settings, such as:
- Groups to be tracked
- Flood time control
- Number of log entries on App index and in ACP module
- Trackable actions
- Integration to Warn System: you can track a warned member for a specific number of days
- New Members: you can track new members for a specific number of days
- Prune trackings logs management